Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We all struggle when we lead.

Therefore, I resolve to cry....
"Lead, Lord, for I follow."

None of us are free from struggles. And believe me it is easier to write words than it is to lineup to them. For everything I write is first a reminder to me that I need The Lord and I have great difficulties following his will rather than mine. None so us exempt...but all of us are called to follow him. "Sell all you have and come follow me," says The Lord. Leave your worries,your unnecessary activities and spend these next fourth days seeking God. Join your efforts with some form of daily sacrifice...for "it is in weakness that (we each) know that we are strong." For God supplies the poor with Rich Food. 

Together we will climb the mountain of The Lord.

No comments: