Monday, December 31, 2012

Do you want a Patron Saint for the 2013?

Catholics are extremely blessed to know that we can turn to the Saints in Heaven to help us anytime. I marvel at the fact that us "peasants of the Kingdom of God" can go to the Queen anytime to lay our needs before her, and she will bring them to Jesus for us. This is a marvel in our eyes! For we can't go to any leader and do that. I mean I can't call Mrs. Obama! But I have access to many brothers and sisters in Christ to aid me on this journey of faith to God. And a Queen to boot!!! Awesome!

As I read a  Catholic woman's blog this morning, I decided to pass on the site she posted about being given a Patron Saint for 2013. Click on this Site and email them if you want to be sent a patron saint for the new year. It seems like a nice devotion to join in on. I asked for one for my children, husband, and I.

God bless you and Happy New Year!

Persevere in prayer, pray for me to do the same.

No comments: